Strategy/Engineering Network Planning
Years of Experience
Minimum 4 Years of relevant experience
Masters/Bachelors degree in Engineering
• Conflict resolution skills.
• Time management skills.
• Team Player with a Can-Do attitude.
• Good Communication.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Responsible for planning of 2G/3G/4G networks based upon commercial and regulatory requirement.
• Evaluating vendor's technical proposals and preparing network requirement based upon the proposed solutions.
• Should have hands on experience of 2G/3G/4G network KPIs and network dimensioning.
• Assist in RFPs preparation related to RAN and IBS equipment and further evaluating and finalizing the BoM.
• Analyzing and Verifying regional requirements including features, new sites, expansion and prepare a plan focused to suit our budget guidelines.
• Forecasting and conducting regular traffic analysis for capacity enhancement in radio access to meet the traffic demands.
• Preparing BoM, verifying BoQs and ensuring timely PO generation to vendors.
• Efficiently managing equipment by keeping record of ordered equipment and regularly reconciling.
• Closely coordinating with NC, regional teams for NP plan implementation and addressing concerns/queries.
• Review Network Parameter Strategy and come up with recommendations for improvement focusing on enhanced customer experience and benchmark with standards followed by other operators.
• Perform detailed analysis based on Statistical as well as Drive Test Results and support region in preparing an efficient plan.
• Monitoring and conducting regular network KPI analysis and proposing solutions to management.
• Developing dashboard reports to give departmental projects visibility to management.
• Developing departmental policies and SOPs based upon best practices.
• Conduct regular audit of parameter settings for Network and highlight critical discrepancies for resolution to regional teams.
• Prepare Frequency planning strategies for the new sites and for the expansion.
• Maintain the nationwide network database and update on regular interval.