IT Infrastructure Management
Years of Experience
Min 4-6 Yrs. of Working knowledge and hands on experience of LaaS, PaaS, and SaaS in the Cloud space. Oversight experience on transformational projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams.
Masters/Bachelor’s degree in IT/Engineering/Computer Science. Relevant certifications will be preferred
• Excellent communication & presentation skills, at all levels of org.
• Team management skills.
• Structured and self-driven, with a focus on deliverables and methodology.
• Flawless and fluent in English.
• Strong conceptualization ability and strong visual communication ability.
• Ability to work within multiple time zones and diverse cultures.
• Ability to perform duties during public holidays and off days if required.
• Able to meet deadlines while ensuring quality under heavy workloads.
• Traveling Is also required.
• Participate in projects as subject matter expert, including design and architecture outline development and similar.
• Design and analysis for changes [change requests] and projects.
• Coordinate development deliveries with relevant teams.
• Act as subject matter expert on product and process specific to cloud platforms.
• Implement best practices of IT infrastructure implementation & architectural and security guidelines.
• Translation of business requirements into system requirements and design.
• Present and participate in GSS Architecture Board as subject matter expert when needed.
• Ensure deliveries from the team as per expectations.
Individual must be Experience with Infrastructure management including but not limited to Oracle cloud, Linux OS, Oracle databases, FTP servers, storages & IP Networks, including but not limited to:
• Install Servers – linux, windows
• Install Databases – Oracle
• Patching of Servers – Linux/Oracle/Windows
• Server Config setup for DB/SFTP/APPS Servers(RME & DPS)
• Manage user access for SFTP servers
• Manage user access for RME
• Install & Manage monitoring the cloud services
• Manage the transaction monitoring
• Backup & Restore
• Service Desk
• Incident & Problem Management