Primary Experience in
Corporate & Digital Communication Affairs
Masters in Mass Communication or MBA
• Strong Public and Media Relations.
• Be a good story teller.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills.
• Strong Management Skills.
• Strong Crisis Management Skills.
• Ability to handle stress well.
• Ability to multitask efficiently.
• Project Management Skills.
• Strong understanding of Telecommunication Industry related issues .
• Ability to lead at the same time be a strong team player.
• Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information.
• Passionate about empowering societies.
• To work closely and regularly with organization leadership to help convey the vision, progress, and current state of affairs for the organization in a consistent, compelling, and transparent way.
• To lead communications/change management efforts to support change initiatives and ensure communications inform, educate, motivate and engage employees.
• To manage at strategic and operational level internal communications.
• To contribute towards developing overall strategy and direction of Corporate Communications function.
• To develop messages, content, channels, and materials to support internal communications strategy.
• To create and strengthen two-way channels for leadership/employee dialogue.
• To lead and keep motivated a diverse group of communication experts
• To deliver Communication campaigns.
• To develop and deliver on internal corporate communication campaigns.
• To carry out Crisis Communications Management for the organization.
• To help engage employees through positive internal communications.
• To support implementation of special projects from line perspective
• To monitor and report on change management communications.
Years of Experience
At least 10 years of relevant experience