Solution Architect/ Solution Provider
Years of Experience
8+ years of presales experience , 5 + years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience in areas appropriate to the job
Bachelor/ Master’s degree will be preferred (MBA / Ph.D is optional)
Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching.
Experience in sales and sales processes.
Excellent presentation and communication skills English: proficient.
Business level local language: expert Fluent English spoken and written.
• The Enterprise Architect provides direct support to the sales and pre sales in the development and execution of strategies for Innovation platform of solutions in complex and strategic sales opportunities.
• The Solution Architect must be able to articulate for a customer the values of innovative platform across all market categories (Cloud, Mobile, Database & Technology, Applications and Analytics) and must also serve as a subject matter expert in one or more of these categories.
• As a solution expert, he/she will provide advanced solution knowledge and assist the local pre sales with qualifying customer technical needs, developing and presenting customer solutions and architecture road map, assisting with proposals and demos.
• The Architect must also possess strong solution selling and value-based selling skills, and Design Thinking skills.
• He/she often will hold Solution Captain/Lead role on complex opportunity and ensure that the various pre sales members working on the deal are coordinating their efforts to maximum impact, and that the solution strategy fits with the customer needs.
• The architect also serves as a champion for assigned solution(s) and provides knowledge transfer to pre sales colleagues as needed.
Sales Execution Tasks:
• Support complex and strategic deals across the market unit and region in order to achieve targets for software license revenue.
• Collaborate with local sales and pre sales teams to plan account strategies through participation in informal and formal account reviews.
• Be the subject matter expert and provide advanced pre sales support for one or more of market strategies and assigned solution(s).
• Interact with customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
• Reinforce the business value through creation of compelling presentations, demonstrations and participation in Design Thinking / IVE engagements
• Stay up to date with the latest solutions as well as industry trends.
• Maintain a close understanding and appreciation of competitive solutions.
• Share in-depth knowledge and experience with local pre sales teams.