Years of Experience
At least 4 - 5 years of experience (including minimum 2 years experience in managerial position).
Bachelor’s degree in business administrations or any subject that is relevant to the position
- Strong commercial negotiations skills
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Should have experience in Call Center
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to lead small to medium teams.
- Highly entrepreneurial and hands-on – ability to get things done by rolling up his/her sleeves and with minimal resources. Highly adaptable and ability to find practical solutions.
- Stakeholder management – strong negotiation skills and ability to influence at all levels; ability to work effectively cross functionally and cross verticals/domain.
- Ability to balance strategic, commercial and operational considerations in assessing options and arriving at recommendations
- Manage operations for all assigned sites and all channels and Line of businesses allocated across all markets.
- Collaborate with the business process innovations team to provide the best quality of interactions
- Coordinate day to day operations with focus on identification and fixing of root causes
- Work with tech teams on optimizing channels and automating issue resolution workflows
- Focus on customer satisfaction by developing first line & training team on process improvement
- Plan actions to achieve customer/ Captain satisfaction
- Achieve Key deliverable metrics of the account/LOB - Satisfaction scores, quality, SL , shrinkage etc
- Initiate and conduct projects for betterment of various focus key deliverable areas for the LOB
- Participate in Care weekly reviews and other forums like Weekly sessions and provide inputs and enhancement areas
- Closely coordinate with BC central support team to achieve common agreed Goals
- Reduce churn and increase customer retention
- Ensure our partners and vendors are delivering service according to company standards.
- Set targets for KPIs and periodically review them to ensure that it is aligned with Company's goals and OKRs
- Have a deep understanding and conduct required analysis to understand customer/captain satisfaction drivers
- Plan actions to achieve customer/captain satisfaction targets through process enhancement and effectively managing TLs & outliers
- Spot any gaps in performance or processes and work closely with related departments to bridge those gaps.