Years of Experience
10 Years - 15 Years (Sales, Tender & Market Research Experience)
Minimum Requirement of education is MBA (Marketing)
- Excellent Relationship building skills – internal and external.
- Advance level of communication skills along with proficiency in English – written & verbal.
- Hands on approach and actively mobile – to manage multiple contracts and manufacturing sites.
- Pre-existing business history and relationship with DGP & government departments is mandatory.
- Strong Ethical, Professional and moral code is appreciated and encouraged.
- Computer literacy is a must including MS Office & Emails.
- Support the CEO in creating new business avenues for trade development and profit creation.
- Operationally responsible to ensure the closure of the remaining legacy contracts.
- Dealing with external stake holders to contest fresh profitable contracts.
- Supervision of sales team for better traction and execution of organization’s strategy.
- Build and maintain client relations both in the commercial and government sector, especially with military end users
- Work with internal Business Units to establish working relationship, negotiate pricing and fulfill procurement needs of large Business Units.
- Create a mutually agreed vendor base with CEO for onwards tender participation.
- Possess deep knowledge of tendering process, government and official relationship management and business product offering and value proposition.
- Have an understanding of organizational policies and regulations that affect the Sales department.
- Proactively pursue and win new business and sales opportunities in agreed upon areas.
- Be a hands-on problem solver for clients, vendors and customers by developing on-spot, cost effective solutions.
- Be a brand ambassador and reflect Organization’s values at all times.