Information Technology, Project Management
Years of Experience
7-8 years of relevant experience.
Minimum Bachelors (4-year) (HEC recognized) degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Excellent written/oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, quick learner and a responsive team player with ability to work under pressure, and deliver quality outcomes.
- Experience in engineering and operations executive leadership roles with a track record of technical innovation and leading technically diverse teams.
- Knowledge of Containers (Docker), Cloud infrastructure (Kubernetes, OpenShift), and CI/CD (Jenkins, Build integrations).
- Previous experience with operations of enterprise infrastructure, providing input to problem management and accountable for remedial action.
- Experience in Datacenter infrastructure planning, deployment, and operations (Cooling, Power, Backup, Risk and Physical Security).
- Experience managing complex infrastructure and operations, including but not limited to experience in a Tier 3 or Tier 4 datacenter.
- A clear understanding of Datacenter infrastructure including bare metal, virtual machines, cloud implementations, OS platforms, etc.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business requirements.
- Be accountable for and ensure IT stability, reliability, resiliency, and infrastructure risk/security compliance (including SOC strategy).
- Drive all aspects of IT infrastructure, including DevOps, Application middleware/integration, Application hosting, Datacenter (Compute, Storage, Network, etc.).
- Establishing and managing a Datacenter Operations Team responsible for the planning, installation, maintenance and operation of server hardware and supporting infrastructure.
- Overseeing the end-to-end design and integration of infrastructure components in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Undertake a thorough analysis of IT business requirements of all cross-functional departments and provide support accordingly.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Responsible for technical engineering, capacity and infrastructure project planning and oversight, including project management, metrics, reporting, technical services, site effort coordination, and large scale, long term planning of IT infrastructure