Years of Experience
3+ years of relevant experience.
BS in computer sciences, or related discipline.
- Allocate sufficient time supporting changes, maintaining version control, updated scripts, data discovery, and results validation .
- Put continuous effort and time investing in people, specifically, mentoring, coaching, developing and assisting our team of front-end designers and react developers who are learning and applying kendo UI on the fly.
- Test, Update & Run queries configurations, thresholds, and triggers.
- Obtain, integrate, and push data across APIs.
- Successfully Develop and Test APIs and application workflows.
- Handle data and coordination for mapping, visualization, and analysis needs.
- Working closely with the company management in results validation.
- Willing to take up a dual role, primary as .Net Developer while supporting rapid development in kendo react.
- Is Comfortable with detailed solution-oriented discussions and working across teams and partners.