Years of Experience
A minimum of 8-10 years of relevant prior sales & distribution and people management experience
A Bachelors and master's degree
- Able to work well in a pressure situation, self-motivated and flexible.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Sound Leadership skills.
- Strong analytical ability and business acumen.
- Proactive and customer-centric mindset.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Knowledge of corporate culture and values
- Achievement of assigned targets within the designated Zone.
- Efficient Franchise Management.
- Achievement of distribution KPIs.
- Business Growth through market share improvement for GSM and FS.
- People Development.
- Regular Analysis of KPIs/performance overview for FS & GSM.
- Profitability Management of the Franchise / Area Assignment / Territory Optimization.
- Optimal utilization of Trade Marketing spend.
- Quality of Sales improvement initiatives.
- Channel footprint expansion and improvement in KPIs (minimum balance, retailer servicing for FS and GSM).
- Ongoing interaction with stakeholders including S&D Planning, Network team, etc
- Team motivation and enablement.
- Driving performance from the entire team.
- Effective positive communication and spending with the team to explain/rationale of the tasks to be done.
- Territory Integrity & Infringement Control.
- Backcheck on Area Sales Manager market visits and ensure that the team remains engaged with the retail/franchise