Analytics & Business Intelligence
Years of Experience
• At least 4 years of experience in Data analytics role, in analysis & performance capacity in a Telecom operator.
• Bachelors (Majors in Statistics, Finance, Marketing or Computer Sciences)
- Should have working experience in business performance reporting and analysis/insights.
- Preferable to have experience of Digital apps/web portfolio.
- Working knowledge of data visualization, processing tools, including Qlik and Excel.
- Should be able to analyze, understand and recommend solutions to complex problems (product/business.).
- Should have strong quantitative & analytical skills including data extraction, method and interpreting results into actionable insights.
- Ability to handle working under tight deadlines without compromising on data analytics quality and should know importance of prioritization.
- Structured, process/people oriented approach towards problem solving.
- Sufficient telecom business knowledge and preferably of digital business.
- Extremely good communication and presentation skills.
- Great at stakeholder management, both on “support” and “customer” side.
- Be a strong team player and knows how to utilize the org network/ stakeholders.
- Design, Execute and Evaluate business analysis to present clear crisp actionable recommendations (both with GSM , Digital) for growing Digital (portfolio/product) base, revenues and experiences.
- Partner with Product and BI teams for managing Ad hoc, Operational and Strategic business reporting, along with the team. Well versed in conversing with technical and business teams alike, with objective analysis & reporting, identifying and removing any roadblocks.
- Further develop our framework for reporting, analytics and methods for Digital portfolio; leveraging Data Visualization, DWH and Digital Analytics tools and teams. Includes, Structured reporting, Descriptive analysis, Predictive analysis, and Prescriptive analysis.
- Support to product owners in collecting, analyzing, and reporting on various products’ data regarding customers, markets, competitors, user behavior (acquisition and engagement), and campaign effectiveness, to measure performance and support business decisions.
- Responsible for ensuring Completeness, Accuracy and Validity of all data analytics.
- Answer business questions raised by stakeholders, including drivers for Users/Revenue, What-If, Cause-Effect (e.g. Impact of Digital on GSM ARPUs, Churn).
- Managing small team of technical and business analysts; including coaching via knowledge, bandwidth management and goals/performance.
- Maintaining and delivering on a roadmap for Digital analytics , including Qlik Sense, Pricing/Product analysis, Customer experience etc.
- Regular business performance reporting across Digital portfolios (Content, Gaming and Agri).
- Handling team of technical and business analysts for Ad Hoc and Operational reporting.
- Working knowledge of SQL, Data analytics and Visualization tools to deliver and upgrade analytics frameworks. This includes both GSM and Digital products.
- Strong command on Descriptive and Inferential statistics.
- Cross banding and regression analysis to develop insights across Digital and GSM business.
- Support product managers to source relevant data and analysis from team and systems.
- Proactively work with various departments including business heads to provide advanced analytics, data modelling methods and insights.
- Develop and present key insights from data pertaining to business and product performance.
- Constantly review and improve data sources to bring objectivity and relevance to product decisions.
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine ongoing business intelligence needs in order to design, develop and produce ongoing reports and dashboards to support the business.
- Liaison with BI, Pricing and Customer care teams to set up standard reports/dashboards.
- Share ad hoc analysis with the management on need basis.
- Addressing the business questions raised by various business units by sound and thorough analysis and recommendations.