Years of Experience
2-4years of relevant experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. Master’s Degree preferred
- Ability to interface with clients, utilizing consulting and negotiating skills
- Ability to undertake and complete tasks independently, meet schedules and delivery timelines, and to move swiftly from concepts and theory to action.
- Ability to collaborate with project team members, take direction from the project lead and execute tasks consistently.
- Written communication skills for use in preparing formal documentation.
- Verbal skills that include the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and to deliver presentations.
- Ability to persuade.
- Enthusiasm and commitment along with professional interpersonal skills and an entrepreneurial drive.
- Willingness to overlap working hours with the client’s timezone and ability test in off hours if requested by the client.
- Familiarity with software web-application weakness and vulnerability.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android Pentesting.
- Familiarity with industry security standards.
- Familiarity with security tools like Burp, Zap, Nmap, Wireshark, etc.,
- Familiarity with software attacks and exploitation techniques a plus.
- Familiarity with at least one software programming language and framework a plus.
- Experience performing web application penetration testing (both manual and automated).
- Experience conducting secure code review a plus.
- Experience conducting reverse engineering a plus
- You will be responsible for applying software engineering skills to assist teams in the completion of client engagements.
- You will employ sound communication skills interacting with clients to understand problems and provide solutions.
- Typical tasks span activities include translating client security requirements, conducting penetration testing and vulnerability assessments of applications, and/or networks, source code analysis, and delivery of detailed written results in sections of final reports as part of deliverables to clients.