Graphic Designer, Segments & Products
Years of Experience
2-3 years of relevant experience. • User knowledge of products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, inVision, sketch, Figma and similar online tools would be a plus. Experience of design methodology and practicing service design will be preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, Masters preferred. Certification(s): Design related degree/certification or related industry experience preferred
- Good communication skills and proficiency in Presentations and analysis.
- Telecom business knowledge and Commercial experience in a service design role.
- Hands on experience on design tools & techniques - Good in research, benchmarking and measurement tools and techniques..
- Analytical ability – have good understanding of Telecom business operations.
- Should have customer centric approach - Passionate about user and customer experience.
- Highly motivated with good problem solving skills and independent self-direction.
- Be the champion of Service Design in companny – develop and execute the agenda in the organization in an effective manner.
- Create artifacts for communication of studies and proposals for better stakeholder understanding and decision making.
- Planning and facilitating workshops and trainings with stakeholders on tools and techniques.
- Planning and conducting design research with customers & employees.
- Collaborating with key stake holders for incorporating Usability/design recommendations in Product Development cycle for ensuring voice of customer in product design.
- Responsible for presenting the work to rest of the BUs and building strong relationships with BUs for experience sharing on Service design project.
- Working directly with clients and involving them openly in your processes, responding to feedback and championing the needs of customers throughout the project.
- Create scenarios, service experience concepts, blueprints and detailed service design as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Using your experience to help respond to proposals with innovative methods and options considering the organization constraints.