Business Development/ Financial Management/ Sales & Services
Years of Experience
12+ years of professional experience in Sales / Consulting / Industry Solutions experience including min 4 years of management consulting experience with leading international firm or 5 + years of VE experience and/or industry / solution segment.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required, MBA or equivalent degree required from accredited university preferred
- Advanced knowledge of value selling methodology. & processes, opportunities, value chain and ecosystem analyses experience.
- Customer facing experience.
- Fluency in English, any other language an asset. Fluency in the language of local markets desirable.
Contribute to practice development through thought leadership content, business benchmarking, best practice assessments, and customer success studies.
• Identification, development, and execution of targeted sales opportunities; act as key expert in IVE portfolio and serve as a primary conduit between the Global and Regional IBS and field sales organizations to oversee, influence and track the execution of key field sales priorities.
• Develop and validate high-quality business plans which clearly articulate our IVE strategy, GTM activities and key execution steps. Design customer engagements and select team members. Oversee engagement delivery and provide quality assurance. Recommend scope and project set-up to ensure on time, on quality delivery of customer solutions. Act as trusted advisor for customers.
• Devise comprehensive strategies to engage partners in areas such as business development, packaged solution development and industry solution cross-selling. Regularly benchmark organization customers for best practices and value achieved. Develop, refine, and leverage standardized innovative approaches, tools, methodologies, industry/Lob-specific content used in VE engagements, etc.
• Provide standardized approaches for IVE based sales activities. Enable the field sales and support roll–out of new training; conduct in class training for specific industries and contribute to e-learning content. Provide on demand access for industry specific expertise.
• Development of IVE brand through thought leadership, content creation, appearances, articles and social and traditional media interviews, etc.