Years of Experience
7 to 9 Years of Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework.
- Demonstrable experience with PHP including OOP, security, refactoring & design patterns.
- Good understanding of Security, testing, monitoring, building and supporting of applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building factories / facades /libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions Qualifications.
- Strong knowledge of PHP Laravel Framework.
- Knowledge of VueJS/ ReactJS would be a plus.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.