Years of Experience
10 years of relevant experience in the domains of total rewards, policy design and org structure evaluation is preferred.
Minimum Bachelors in the field of business, finance, management or social science. Having a Comp & Ben certification will be an added advantage.
- Deep functional expertise in the area of rewards, policy development and job evaluation.
- Leadership attributes not just in terms of managing own team but also leading major projects and ]cross-functional teams.
- Strong command on at least one of the leading job evaluation and reward benchmarking methodologies/tools, such as the ones provided by Mercer, Korn Ferry, Towers Watson etc.
- Proven ability to work and facilitate discussions with top management. Act as an advisor to them on reward and policy matters and even influence decisions in the interest of the organization when needed.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to work with large amounts of data, synthesize information, derive insights and explain it to a wide range of audiences.
- Able to work independently and set and meet own deadlines.
- Understanding of local labor laws preferred.
- Basic knowledge of financial reporting and accounting.
- Working knowledge of HR Information systems preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Self-driven and ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Most of the work in this role is done in the form of projects rather than standardized tasks. At any given point in time, you will simultaneously be working on multiple projects related to your domain. Projects could be policy and framework reviews, changes in reward strategy, customized reward solutions for specific segments, organization design assignments etc.
- Participate in benchmarking surveys with external consultants and industry peers for total rewards benchmarking. Synthesize survey results, consolidate insights, and identify areas that require alignment.
- Design and lead the yearly annual increment and variable pay framework with communication plan. Collaborate with HRBPs and HR Operations team for successful implementation and rollout.
- Manage the portfolio of people policies i.e. identify and initiate policy reviews to create better employee experience while aligning with people strategy.
- Manage share-based compensation plans i.e. ESP, LTI
- Work on ad hoc research and analytics that provide insights for management decisions on the effectiveness of reward structure and impact of HR interventions e.g. gender pay equity, talent dynamics, customized external benchmarking, best practices etc.
- Engage with Finance BP, HRBPs and other stakeholder for matters related to personnel cost, budgets management and saving initiatives.
- Ensure that available employment models are aligned with business requirements, guide stakeholders which model suits bests to business requirements and also propose/implement changes as & when needed.
- Explore opportunities of innovation and transformation of total reward portfolio with future fit models and fulfill needs of diverse talents.
- Act as advisor towards employee relation / grievance cases i.e. investigate reported cases, recommend action plans and follow up for implementation.
- Manage People Council activities i.e. biennial elections, forum proceedings and general activities of elected council.
- Plan activities and programs to develop awareness of total rewards and grievance function among HR, Leaders and Employees.
- Collaborate with Group People on matters such as executive compensation, Group reward programs and knowledge sharing.
- Maintain a close external network with industry peers for learning and benchmarking purposes.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to HR teams and leaders on routine reward matters, complex queries, grievance cases and employee requests.