Computer & Information Technology Services
Overall, 6 + years. of experience with minimum 4 years of experience in leading testing teams
Masters/bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
Depending upon expertise, a strong candidate may additionally be given business & requirement analysis responsibilities. Apply only if you consider yourself to be the very best and are looking for challenges and rewards that no other company will provide.
- Participate in the test automation tool selection process
- Integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test harnesses; and,
- Perform other testing-related duties as required.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects
- Participate in the Change Control Board to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
- Triaging the defects
- Identify the smoke test cases
Duties and Responsibilities
- Quickly identify and communicate issues that have the potential of impacting schedule or scope.
- Identify discrepancies between expected and actual results. Raise, record and retest defects.
- Contribute as an integral member of an agile team to ensure the user stories contain testable product requirements.
- Develop QA process as per the client requirement.
- Identify Bugs and Issues.
- Leading the Manual and Automation teams
- Maintain Documentation
- Manage Testing Schedules
- Coordinate Bug Fixes with Development Teams
- Identify and clear the impediments of testing team in advance
- Perform peer reviews on other team member s deliverable.
- Share knowledge with other testers. Seek and share ways to improve test processes