Medical & Health Care
Strategy/ Planning/ Business Development
Years of Experience
Minimum 15-20 years’ experience of retail healthcare industry or FMCG sector in a senior management position.
Medical Graduate/ MBA or equivalent qualification from a reputed institution; including member of any professional accounting body.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as finance, sales, marketing, and PR etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to envisage new products & services catering to market needs/ trends.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills, analytical abilities and problem-solving skills. Excellent communication skills.
- Strong planning skills, operations analysis and complex problem solving.
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Sets overall business strategy and direction through strategic planning and forecasting with help of senior management team and presents to board for approval.
- Develops and shares the vision and strategic plans for implementation through delegation of duties/responsibilities to executive management team.
- Leads departments by developing and building a high performing managerial team by assigning and delegating key result areas and indicators while holding periodic performance reviews.
- Provides direction to the development of overall Marketing, PR and Sales strategy, through competitor analysis, identification of new products and services that create competitive advantage.
- Enforces adherence to regulatory guidelines/standards by developing company policies to maintain the company’s compliance in accordance with government and statutory.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions for improvements.
- Oversee all operations and business activities by ensuring profitability and accountability of all concerned.
- Create an environment that promotes employee engagement, motivation and positive morale by encouraging the growth of a performance driven culture through rewarding performers and action against non-performers.
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits through allocating capital to company priorities, while overlooking company financing needs/ requirements through budget exercise by linking Finance to support strategy.
- Gives impetus to the creation of company culture by focusing and modelling values/systems/processes and behaviors that result in high productivity with quality-driven services.