Years of Experience
2-3 years of relevant work experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a reputable university with strong academic background.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, or SVN.
- Ability to learn, embrace and apply new technologies and techniques.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Strong communicator and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Be part of the team that designs, develops, and maintains the enterprise software applications.
- Participate in design sessions for new product features and capabilities.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Produce technical design documents and participate technical walkthroughs.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Cooperate with the back-end team in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Stay abreast with emerging technologies/industry trends and adapt them.