Years of Experience
3 to 5 years of experience (exceptionally good fresh graduates can also apply
Masters or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Extensive hand on experience in Java Enterprise Edition.
- Extensive Knowledge of Java Spring Framework.
- Extensive Knowledge of Spring Integration, Spring Microservices, Spring Security.
- Experience with Docker (for deployments and configuration).
- Designing and developing APIs; REST. Knowledge with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continues Deployments tools like Jankins.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Strong communicator and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Be part of the team that designs, develops, and maintains the enterprise software applications.
- Participate in design sessions for new product features and capabilities.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Produce technical design documents and participate technical walkthroughs.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Stay abreast with emerging technologies/industry trends and adapt them.