Years of Experience
7 years of Telecom regulatory experience. Experience in 3 or more of the following areas: (a)Regulatory Operations (b) Telecom regulations, (c) Policy development, (d) Digital regulations
Minimum Bachelor’s in engineering, IT, Business, Law, or Economics (from a reputable University) and master’s degree in mentioned disciples with be preferred
- Very good understanding of telecom regulations in digital age.
- Project management skills.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and strong advocacy capabilities.
- Sound stakeholder management skills with the ability of getting things done cross-functionally.
- Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership qualities.
- Experience of team management
- Internal as well as external stakeholder management – maintaining working relationship with PTA and MOIT officials.
- Oversight of Regulatory operations and reporting.
- Day to day dealing and coordination with vigilance, compliance and enforcement departments and any other departments based on adhoc issues.
- Representing company on external forums on various regulatory matters.
- Developing position papers on current and forward-looking telecom and digital regulations issues based on company’s strategic priorities and best international practice .
- Providing consultation to key internal stakeholders on regulatory compliance.
- Providing input to the public consultation drafts issued by PTA and other Regulatory Bodies, based on international best practices.
- Supporting divisional stakeholders (e.g. Corporate Communications, Government Affairs etc.) in developing advocacy plans
- Identifying, recommending and implementing areas of improvement in regulatory compliance.
- Working closely Telenor Group and contributing to global projects