Engineering Network Planning & Designing/Radio Access Networks
Years of Experience
4+ years experienced Software Engineers
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a recognized university
- Well-versed in core programming concepts such as concurrency, multiprocessing, scheduling, and asynchronous execution.
- Strong technical background in understanding of algorithms, distributed systems architecture and operating systems.
- Administrative experience in different linux variants (Ubuntu, RHEL and CentOS).
- Experience with linux as a development environment with a command on the kernel internals and shell scripting.
- Proficiency in any of the following multiple languages: C, C++, Golang in the aforementioned core domains. Python is a plus.
- Working knowledge of computer networks and the linux network stack.
- Ability to effectively contribute in the design, development and integration of our solutions.
- Ability to define and review architecture, implementation and test specifications to ensure that the solution architecture continues to meet high levels of scalability, resilience and fault-tolerance.
- Ability to execute the implementation specs with a team of engineers.
- Ability to act proactively about taking up new responsibilities and roles.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Must be capable of learning new technologies as per requirements.