Quality Assurance, Software Engineering
Years of Experience
1-3 years of relevant work experience.
Bachelors in IT/Comp. Science. Certification in area of Automation ( optional)
- Hands on experience in Software Automation Script development & maintenance of integrating Scripts on different platforms.
- Strongly Hands-on with Object Oriented Programming Concepts, automation and development
- Knowledge of DevOps, Agile and SAFE practices
- Hands-on with system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Strong analytical skills and solution driven approach
- Strong hands-on experience in test automation both at service and web level. ( tools like: Selenium, UI path, Groovy Scripts )
- Hands on development experience in the following: Java
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills with attention to detail
- Experience with Web App and Web Services and development process(es).
- Strong team player, with the ability to contribute to team efforts and look for “Best-of-bread” solutions
- Solid problem-solving skills.