Software Development, RPA Development/ Software Development
Years of Experience
1-3 years of relevant work experience.
Bachelors in IT/Comp. Science
- Strong hands-on experience in test automation both at service and web level. ( tools like: Selenium, UI path, Groovy Scripts ).
- Hands on development experience in the following: Java
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills with attention to detail.
- Experience with Web App and Web Services and development process(es).
- Strong team player, with the ability to contribute to team efforts and look for “Best-of-bread” solutions.
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Development and Maintenance of Automation scripts for applications/services and RPA Processes.
- Perform Functional and Non Functional testing.
- Debugging with help of white box testing.
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced and challenging environment focused on customer satisfaction and centricity.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Help team members in their team avoiding conflicts by adhering to Telenor Policies & Procedures.
- Should have aptitude towards researching and developing new tools and techniques with solution oriented approach.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Teamwork skills, because most projects require input from individuals with different roles.
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts and RPA Process.
- Develop and Quality Assurance of web services.
- Automation and Load testing.
- Raise flag where delays are encountered or risk is identified.
- Follow up and make sure that correct software versions, infrastructure and configuration are set up in time before testing is planned to start.
- Perform work like a team player.
- Develop excellent business knowledge and apply it.
- Work proactively following self-driven approach.
- Ensure Values are followed in day to day work.