Years of Experience
3-6 years of experience working with Office365 and Azure services.
Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science, IT or relevant.
- In depth knowledge of Exchange Online, SharePoint online and OneDrive for Business.
- In depth knowledge of EMS, Intune, and conditional access policies.
- In depth knowledge of Power Platform and PowerShell scripting.
- Working experience on Power BI reporting and Power Automate flows.
- Working experience on ticket handling tools like ServiceNow.
- Able to work equally well independently and part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working in dynamic organization with stringent deadlines
- Excellent track record with regards to collaboration, facilitation, communication and documentation
- Patience and perseverance to overcome challenges, solve problems, and learn new techniques
- Ability to gather accurate requirements and work closely with stakeholders to prioritize tasks and the scope of development
- Deliver on operational goals as per the departmental strategy and targets
- Deliver on agreed SLAs & KPIs with stakeholders.
- Identify and implement process improvement initiative including standardization of process along with global process owners, service delivery managers and operation manager.
- Day-to-day work on Office365 products and services including the EMS, Intune, Cloud App Security, Power Platform and PowerShell scripting.
- Develop, modify, and enhance the Power BI Reports and PowerShell scripts.
- Develop, modify, and enhance the Power Automate flows and PowerApps
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code/configuration/solution
- Ensure smooth operational activities for Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams.
- Active monitoring of MS alerts and taking necessary actions
- Participation in CAB and technical boards for Office365 Changes and play active role in those meetings and commitments.
- Identify and communicate risks, issues, and dependencies to your team as well as the global admins/stakeholders and mitigate them in a timely manner
- Deliver on the operational excellence targets and ensuring employee engagement levels as agreed with line
- Work closely with the 1 st line of support team and extend knowledge where required