Segments & Products
Years of Experience
4-5 years of experience in related roles.
Minimum Bachelors in the field of Economics/Maths Major. MBA will be preferred.
- Experience in analysis of business trends / monitoring of KPI related to Business area.
- Experience in Product Development / Execution.
- Experience in Business planning / forecasting / Development of Business cases based on current trend.
- Immaculate communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Math / Stats / Analytical Skills with good business and marketing logic.
- Ability to generate insights from large sets of data.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Creative Problem Solving Ability
- The position requires you to work under supervision of Manager Voice Segment for implementation of strategic initiatives and development of day to day analytical/reporting assignments:
- Maintain a close eye on customers’ behaviors by ensuring maintenance of reports and dashboards to gauge internet subscribers, churners, re-joiners, engagement and other kpis .
- Ensuring that the organization is presented with deeper insights, both on opportunities and assessment of past initiatives to drive data-driven decisions.
- Interact with key stakeholders, involving Business Intelligence, Technology, Sales and Product development to drive Segment’s agenda on internet.
- Be responsible for key ambitions involving voice subscriber base growth, voice & combined revenues, product including voice & data adaption, service churn, penetration in new subscribers etc.
- Going through the key base statistics, by looking at the develop reports/ dashboards and identifying areas of concern and opportunities.
- Leading the team in identifying areas which demand further analysis and presenting them to stakeholders in and across departments.
- Directing the team on analytical work, bringing in the insights beyond behavioral data and exploring multiple dimensions such as geography, payment types , life cycle and so on.
- Converting opportunities into actionable initiatives and executing through product development.
- Making communication plans of the new initiatives.
- Coordinate with Sales & Distribution and the Regional/Circle teams for keeping track of product uptake, quality of sale, voice engagement & penetration.
- Assisting in strategy formulation for and beyond internet for commercial.
- Ensuring engagement and development of employees in the team