Banking & Finance
Years of Experience
5 to 7 years of relevant experience in the financial or banking sector
Masters/ bachelors’ degree.
- Must have a sound understanding of IT related systems
- Must have an experience in Marketing
- Strong Technical and Problem Solving Skills
- Logical and investigative mind
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Expertise in developing talent and a team leader
- Create and manage new product development pipeline portfolio.
- Ensures successive annual roll-outs of value-added profitable product to achieve 5-year plan growth targets.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Customers to concept process for introducing new products to market.
- Identify marketing opportunities by analysing and defining the total market, market share, competitor market share and available market share by product market.
- Recognize market segmentation and customer profiles to create a customer base to be further assessed for marketing and sales initiatives.
- Gather data and information market to gather valuable outcomes.
- Provide leadership and support to team of young professionals for the design, development, refinement and implementation of products by initiating research to identify consumer needs.
- Develop new products and manage the process and team to meet consumer needs; research consumer acceptance of products; develop introductory market programs to introduce new products.
- Lead status meetings to drive programs or new product initiatives to market. Periodically presents project updates to the company management.
- Visualize the concept of a product, coordinate and collaborate with various different stakeholders, seek the approval of the necessary department and execute the product line in its entirety, with regard to all aspects.
- Develop, maintain and update new product development “Concept to Customer” process to ensure a group of new concepts/products are available to be introduced and commercialized on an annual basis.
- Handle all aspects of taking successful new product concepts through commercialization. Where appropriate, develop an introduction team with members from key functional areas to insure a coordinated and successful introduction.
- Analyse the current position of products, sales trend and evaluate the future prospects of the product.
- Prepares reports on the various procedures that have been tried in order to eliminate methods that are unsuccessful
- Create marketing campaigns designed to create awareness among people about new product availability
- Research patents, copyrights and trademarks in order to make sure there are no infringement issues involved