Banking & Finance
Digital & Marketing Communication/ Advertising/ Sales and business development
Years of Experience
Management graduate with corporate digitalization experience.
- Good knowledge of digital communications, social media and emerging digital platforms.
- Substantial experience and success in managing and delivering large and complex digital projects and effective liaison with suppliers.
- Good knowledge and understanding of content management systems.
- Experience of writing/editing and proof-reading digital content.
- Technical understanding of websites.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience of managing and developing people
- Maintain an overview of all online communications, external-facing digital products and social media o developing organization wide and promoting standards and processes to ensure quality, usability and consistency for our customers.
- Manage major digital projects and ensure relationships with external stakeholders and engagement with internal staff and customers.
- Keep on top of new and innovative ways to present the Salaam Takaful’s digital content, proposing and experimenting with ways to develop and in line with changing digital trends and audience preferences.
- Oversee Salaam Takaful relationships with different stakeholders, ensuring they provide a high-quality service and value for money.
- Work to increase the number of people reached through the web presence and to build repeat usage, for example, by providing expertise on search engine optimisation and social media advertising.
- Manage all relationships with digital agencies, develop vendors, service providers etc.
- Coach, advise and share information on digital content, communications and services with the wider organisation. Encourage and support staff across to engage with digital communications and adopt a ‘digital first’ mindset.
- Take the lead on Google Analytics and other digital monitoring/measurement tools, ensuring that digital metrics are implemented, consistently reported and widely used across the Fund.
- Support to generate revenue, for example, by working with the marketing, events, and corporate partners teams, and others to maximise the potential of the website to generate income.
- Build and maintain PR networking through various digital platforms