Banking & Finance
Digital & Marketing Communication/ Innovation
Years of Experience
Management graduate with corporate digitalization experience.
- Experience in developing and executing digital strategies and implementing digital transformation in large organisations.
- Strong understanding and experience in Takaful industry.
- Proven ability to work in a customer facing environment.
- Experience leading projects through all phases of the lifecycle.
- Strong analytical skills, creativity and communication skills to encourage clients to execute their digital roadmap.
- Strong Presentation skills
- Recommend ways to leverage digitisation to improve business processes.
- Identify ways to eliminate redundant (non-value added process) to make existing processes more efficient and allow for data transparency.
- Implement the use of digital technologies to transform or enhance current model of service delivery and provide new ideas and value-producing opportunities.
- Support and coordinate the planning, design and implementation of the digital transformation.
- Implement digitalisation initiatives to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of existing Client Management System and look for opportunities to digitalise existing processes for client database management, meeting notes, in services and staff training.
- Identify critical processes to digitalise to maximise efficiency and effectiveness of programmes. Assist with process mapping of existing practices and process to aid with digitalisation.
- Perform Change Management to align digitalisation initiatives with business transformation both within the organisation as well as with external stakeholders.
- To modernise and digitise manual processes, addressing pain points for staff and focus on initiatives for improving client experience.
- Recommend appropriate applications to digitalise processes and enhance digitisation of existing processes.
- Review proposals from consultants for management's approval.
- Present findings and solutions to Senior Management (PowerPoints /Information paper).
- Prepare board paper for projects deemed as suitable for implementation and presentation to board or services committee as needed.
- Build and maintain PR networking through various digital platforms