Years of Experience
At least 2 to 3 Years of experience in relevant field, Must have relevant experience of handling Banking Back end operations
Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a reputable Institution, Candidates with MBA degree will be preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Out of the box thinking
- Ability to think and come up with recommendations for meeting business objectives
- Experience of Banking related platforms
- Strong command on MS office, specially MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal & coordination skills
- Ability to think and come up with recommendations for meeting business objectives.
- Registrations of Backend Agents/Merchants at technical platform as per defined process. Responsible for Handler Addition/Deletion against registered Agent/Merchant.
- Determines operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses.
- Identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements.
- Establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Responsible for Account/Merchant Maintenance, Agent/Merchant KYC update and Account status (block / unblock).
- Take ownership of compliance, audit and self-assessment functions including rectification of all discrepancies. ·
- Responsible for Agent Migration/Hierarchy Management and Bulk Operations (G2P & Corporate Clients).
- Issuance of QR / NFC to agents & Merchants.
- Provide backend support to field compliance, fraud and investigation team.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as SBP/prudential regulations for smooth conduct of EMI operations efficiently and consistently
- To achieve departmental task/assignments efficiently & proactively in defined turnaround time (TAT) and by motivating and training the team members.
- Responsible for channel related reporting and complaints as per CMS. Receipt and acknowledgement of ATM/IBFT/POS and UBP transactions disputes from Agents and call center.