Demonstrated ability to interact & communicate with system architects & product owners to deliver on requirements.
· Cloud hosted microservices development in NodeJS (3+ years).
· Experience implementing and consuming large-scale web services.
· Strong knowledge of patterns, standards, and security practices.
· Experience in AWS and Google cloud consoles.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
· Understanding of Agile methodology and Scrum.
· Understanding of quality assurance process and writing unit tests is an essential part of the development process.
· Good analytical skills & design thinking.
· Work in cloud development environments in NodeJS, Express Framework.
· Work on AWS Server less Lambda & GCP functions.
· Provide solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
· Make informed decisions quickly and take ownership of services and applications at scale.
· Develop APIs using REST architecture.
· Develop both SQL and NoSQL databases Queries.
· Work on implementation automated testing platforms and unit tests.
· Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
· Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements.