· Communication skills – strong ability to communicate, in writing or verbally, in an audience- and business-appropriate manner
· Ability to manage teams , should possess strong leadership qualities
· Ability to work on cross-functional teams and to prioritize operational needs effectively
· Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Problem solving - ability to recognize problems before they occur, to appropriately raise issues to management, to bring an insightful approach to problem solving, and to communicate issues to stakeholders in a mature, professional manner
· Strategic thinking - ability to approach specific issues/problems with understanding of the larger context
· Strong organizational skills – ability to organize information and data from various sources in an understandable and useful manner that is consistent with department standards
· Management of multiple tasks of varied complexity simultaneously
· Presentation – ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
· Ability to work independently, or with a diverse group of individuals across various functional areas and organizations
· Demonstrate a high degree of self-awareness, self-motivation, initiative, and attention to detail
· Assist the management in managing MTA & website development process as per agile development practices.
· Ensuring product roadmaps planning, user story boarding is done as per business expectations.
· Running regular scoping & grooming sessions to finalize solution documents, development efforts and sprint go live plans.
· Responsible for conduction of sprint UAT’s, management of testing inventory and alignment of end to end feature testing and monitoring.
· Conduction of daily standups, identification of any roadblocks and proactively highlighting the issues and challenges to management on regular basis.
· Conduction of weekly management sessions to provide updates on regular sprints and roadmaps.
· Ensuring engagement among stakeholders and creating strong governance as per MTA way of work guidelines.
· Assist management in delivering and setting project strategy, goals, priorities and long-term plans and schedules.
· Facilitate in organizing the Steerco’s by providing accurate information in term of slides to management along with aligning all relevant stakeholders for the Forum.
· Manage projects and tracking tools to identify potential resource/timing issues; propose proactive solutions in a timely manner.
· Ensure regular and effective communication with stakeholders.
· Ensures personal compliance with all relevant policies, SOPs, regulations and Codes of Conduct
· Projects and Roadmap Reporting Dashboards compilation and reporting along with investments details