Years of Experience
8+ years of practical experience with at least 6 years of relevant Telecom experience.
BS/MS/MBA (Management Sciences, Business, Marketing, Economics)
- Strong acumen of Analytics
- Past experience in people development
- Working knowledge tools including Microsoft office and business intelligence Tools.
- High level of initiative-taking along with assertiveness.
- Is able to handle multiple projects in a high-pressure environment.
- Should be a challenger with a disruptive mindset.
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Strong ability to manage stakeholders at all level
- Portfolio governance of all businesses (prepaid, postpaid, B2B, VAS, digital, international business)
- Ensure alignment of portfolio strategy with the overall company’s strategy, across all business verticals
- Develop and drive the portfolio strategy across the organization, which fits-in with the company’s network, revenue, subscriber base and profitability ambitions
- Identify un-tapped opportunities within the company’s current network & subscriber base, to create incremental advantages for the organization by achieving alignment with all stakeholders
- Feed important information to all business units via sound analysis and deep dives which helps them in effective portfolio management
- Effective gatekeeping by ensuring all proposals and launches are in-line with the overall company’s ambitions
- Required skills: Strong analytical, communication and leadership skills, to not only identity these areas but also to be able to communicate effectively to ensure alignment
- Track the pulse of the base at all times and present regular views to top management on the evolution of base trends
- Serve as the company’s early alarm system; first to identify and propose mitigation plan
- Link base behavior with portfolio, and vice versa
- Required skills: Strong analytical, leadership & communications skills, + the ideal candidate must be proactive and on-top of things at all times
- Mentor and train team members to improve their ability to conduct quality analysis which strengthens the overall pricing governance function
- Guide the team on improving their prioritization skills, stakeholder management and analytical abilities.