Marketing & Sales
Years of Experience
5–8 years of relevant work experience
Bachelor ’ s degree or higher in related fields – journalism, public policy/administration, social sciences, management sciences, development studies etc.
- Extroverted: Do you thrive on talking to people and finding ways to create value for both sides? This is the most important aspect of this role.
- Language: Terrific command of the English language is critical . You need to be able to summarize complex ideas in short , simple, compelling language. Knowledge of Urdu and any of the other regional languages spoken in Pakistan is a huge advantage.
- Self driven: The kind of person who does not wait for work to be handed over but drives the team to stay ahead of the curve.
- Persuasive: Can you write or talk in a way that makes other people listen? It ’s a learnable skill.
- High energy : That bursting need to do something.
- Ability to learn from mistakes: Are you going to fold after the first few failures? Or learn?
- Results-oriented: Be creative in finding new solutions, and structured in plugging in pre-built modules.
- Hungry to Learn: About the different ways Pakistan is talk about different aspects of learning in each different language, how to mold the public discourse.
- Time management : Does this really need further explanation.
- Map the field: Formulate the partnerships pipeline by identifying actors in the learning ecosystem who can play a direct or indirect role in contributing to a renewed and reimagined approach to education. This includes schools and academia, youth and parent groups, media houses, influencers (digital and otherwise), government institutions and departments, development partners, civil society ,think tanks and research institutions, communities, platforms and networks, business associations, NGOs–any body who can help amplify the conversation.
- Write the partnerships playbook: Conceive and develop a partnerships strategy that focuses on bringing on board different actors by developing a shared prioritization and action plan for placing learning as a key outcome.
- Forge partnerships: Develop propositions to on-board partners, engage with wide ranging stakeholders and actors–organizations and people ,develop and grow a network of relationships and execute necessary administrative and logistical processes for converging interest and action.
- Engagement : Support roll out of knowledge products and content ,organize events, and conduct briefings, generate insights through partner engagements to drive design/rollout and feedback for iterating new products.