Primary Experience in
Ideally a BA Commerce or Masters Business Administration equivalent degree. Also consider Computer Science degrees with Business subjects
- Continually improves: you're smart, ambitious, motivated and coach able - you don’t take yourself too seriously, you try new things and learn from others.
- Gets things done: you're passionate, a self-starter, take the initiative and capable of execute independently.
- Improves the team: you have a strong team spirit and are able to work effectively in collaboration with others.
- Has a B2B track record: you must have a proven track record in generating new business within a corporate B2B sales environment, with a minimum of of 12 months in a lead generation/sales or growth hacking role, preferably in B2B cloud/SaaS software or financial services/compliance.
- Can prove themselves: back up your experience with clear evidence of direct business wins generated through your previous work – with the successes, failures, and numbers to prove it. Include proof of operational experience in using social media and the latest techniques to develop interest from leads, whether self-generated or given to you.
- Has a commercial mind: you'll have a keen commercial sense on which opportunities to prioritize.
- Communicates skillfully: opening, pursuing and closing opportunities requires excellent communication and negotiation skills (fluent in English, for a start) and a consultative approach to closing business. If you're fluent in Spanish in Spanish or Portuguese, that helps too - we want to take on the Latin American markets, and we want you to be a part of that push.
- Builds, creates, and wins: we're a start-up, so show us what you've built, improved, and taken ownership of on your way here.
- Hungry to develop: you want to build your skills and take on more responsibilities quickly – our ambitious expansion plans mean we’re looking for new leaders to help us grow.
- Strengthening financial institutions' protection against money launderers and terrorist financiers
- Helping customers to gain a competitive advantage through their compliance processes
- Fueling Audit Xprt’ s growth and market presence in Pakistan
- Taking on, and winning deals against, large incumbents
You'll be measured on your ability to generate leads, qualify opportunities and close deals, and to achieve this you'll be:
- Setting ambitious weekly sales activity quotas and use the CRM to document and achieve them
- Generating leads using the latest techniques and tools, including leveraging marketing content via social media channels, attending marketing events, and generating referrals through networks
- Finding and engaging with senior decision makers in financial services companies (and others), understanding their compliance needs/processes, educating them on our product features and benefits, and qualifying the potential opportunities
- Managing and prioritizing inbound and outbound leads
- Sharing market intelligence with marketing and senior management to help drive future strategic decisions. The more senior you become, the more insights turn into proposals for expedited business growth
- Negotiating and closing deals with prospects - we give our business development team significant responsibility, and you won't be stuck behind the phone all day
- Supporting client on-boarding, as required, and leveraging relationships to source new leads within existing clients
- Contributing towards training materials and supporting on-boarding training for future employees as the company expands
Years of Experience
10 years commercial applications experience