1. To assist the Marketing/Sales Head in managing the office.
2. Daily Customer Recon. Shall be prepared. Customer dispatch and receipts shall be ensured and coordination with accounts for the ledger management.
3. Counter checking of sales tax invoice & order dispatching.
4. Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history, identifying alternate means for filling orders, also notifying managers and customers.
5. Make sure ERP Finished Goods stock is reconciled daily. Taking daily stock report from the warehouse and planning the orders to be dispatched one day before. Ensuring that all the staff officers are submitting there work on every day closing
6. Maintain the sales emails and customer complaint email.
7. Management of customer’s business partner data and ensuring that no area violation should exist.
8. Filling all the sales staff reporting.
9. Any other duties assigned by the management.