1. Represent the company on any forum related to the sales of products based on four regions.
2. Communication with company appointed distributors/dealers to increase sales in the specific regions. Management of daily orders to be passed to the DSM or key accounts officer.
3. Take daily updated stock reports from the DSM of E-D Marketing.
4. Collection information of current market trends and competitors activities.
5. Educating customers about company product and services. Managing top-up system at wholesaler shops, retailer’s shops and distributions in respective regions.
6. Taking weekly reports from the Sales officers of the dealer, distributor & wholesaler’s stocks and at month end managing Secondary market report.
7. Any other duty assigned by the management.