Primary Experience in
Bachelor in Science
- Prior knowledge Knowledge of SIEM, Malware Analysis , Security Operations & Incident Response is a plus.
- Should have at least basic knowledge of Linux, Unix , Windows & Network Security Infrastructure
- The security analyst monitors security events from the various SOC entry channels (SIEM, Tickets, Email and Phone).
- Development of alerts, use cases in SIEM for identifying security / fraud anomalies, security policy non-compliance, etc.
- AV, Firewall, IPS, IDS security alerts monitoring and threat intelligence gathering / consumption
- Analyse system logs, events, malware, etc. where required for root cause identification, security lapse, etc.
- Characterize and analyse network traffic to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to network resources.
- Preparing, Tracking and escalation of security events to relevant teams in organization on timely basis.
- Ensure timely escalation of Security Issues & Anomalies to SOC Team lead.
- Perform event correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise to gain situational awareness and determine the effectiveness of an observed attack.
Years of Experience