Primary Experience in
Bachelor in Sciences
- Knowledge of basic system administration, network, and operating system hardening techniques.
- Knowledge of malware analysis concepts and methodology.
- Knowledge of security event correlation tools.
- Knowledge of incident response and handling methodologies.
- Experience in using open source/ Paid Intelligence Platforms
- Lead a team of security analyst and incident res-ponders through day to day operations.
- Establish and maintain communication channels with all stake holders
- Design, coordinate and oversee monitoring capabilities to verify the security of systems, networks, databases, file integrity, user behavior and cloud environments.
- Manage the remediation of identified risks and vulnerabilities.
- Perform command and control functions in response to incidents.
- Provide expert technical support to Enterprise wide teams to resolve Information Security incidents and Gaps.
- Ensure audit trails, system logs and other monitoring data streams/sources are reviewed periodically and are in compliance with policies and audit requirements
- Establish and maintain oversight of security threats to network security by analysis of event logs and artifacts from various sources.
- Ensure effective engagement of team in order to identify threats, incidents, and issues by periodic reviews of analysis reports, incident reports and daily operational output.
- Coordinate and measure KPIs along with technical aspects of daily operations and report to management in the form of periodic updates.
Years of Experience