Primary Experience in
Masters in Marketing
- Solid command on Communication design & branding.
- Good understand of the digital & social landscape.
- Fair understanding of Telecom business and competitive brands.
- Fair understanding of strategic frameworks and canvases.
- Strong functional and marketing related knowledge.
- Great story telling capabilities, with great communication skills.
- Good analytical capabilities in order to achieve efficiencies.
- Strong stakeholder management and project management capabilities.
- Good understanding of agile processes and framework.
- Good analytical and strategic focus.
- Should have deep understanding of the developing digital trends.
- Working with stakeholders to develop the right action plans around our strategy
- Agency Management, in particular digital and agile marketing teams
- Identifying opportunities in the digital sphere based on micro/macro moments and designing communication accordingly
- Working closely with the digital products teams to understand their needs and propose brand campaigns accordingly
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to implement company’s strategy and vision
- Developing and evolving ideas to bring together brand goals, revenue objectives and consumer needs.
- Keeping a close track of Sentiment on Digital Platforms
- Swift execution of all brand campaigns and communication
- Make sure that IMC and digital is at the heart of every campaign.
- Team development and resource uplifting as back up for any future contingency.
- Achieving brand objectives(Business objectives, Marketing/advertising objectives, Communication objectives and Media Objectives)
- Monitoring, evaluating and applying learning’s from Brand Health Indicators and other researches
Years of Experience
Relevant strong work experience in the field of digital marketing /brands/ marketing.