Primary Experience in
Marketing & Sales
- Ability to work well in a pressure situation, Self-motivated and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal & written).
- Hands-on experience of products and sales and distribution side.
- Someone who is passionate about understanding customers (internal & external), knowing their needs and expectations and working towards exceeding them.
- A dynamic personality with the ability and passion to execute swiftly.
- A person who is able to work independently with minimum supervision, and comes up with ways on how to do things effectively and efficiently.
- Good team Leader and excellent at building relationships with co-workers and stakeholders.
- Organized and can manage several projects and/or activities at a time.
- Someone who is willing to take initiative, to listen, to learn and able to respond positively to challenges and criticism.
- Someone who is strong at developing and managing products and deliverable as expected in any marketing organization.
- Someone who is structured and a good presenter.
- Someone has proven experience as functional architect, project manager or sub-project manager roles.
- End to end management & responsibility/Owner for company products from within GSM (Recharge & FCA), Internet & Devices, FS, B2B and Site roll out.
- Key touch point for external stakeholders – Circle Interface for HQ planning, segment, marketing, I&D etc.
- Responsible for New Product level initiatives and keep track of product update and performance
- Building and keeping track of Product Road map and expected challenges/risks
- Develop mitigation techniques for risks and ensure target achievements.
- QOS analysis & future actions based on the outcome of analysis
- ARPU analysis, distinct subs and relevant KPIs for products
- Belt/cluster level product strategies and key initiatives
- Campaign Planning, design and business case development for fulfilling circle growth ambitions
- Post Analysis of campaigns and visibility
- Responsible for planning and growth of FCA segment including all subsequent products like BYN, Sim Replacements and COO etc.
- Identify new areas for improvement and operational efficiency
- Analyze day to day performance of channels & suggesting required changes to effectively achieve the desired results / targets
- Achieve performance in accordance with corresponding KPIs
- End to end management of product FC and projections, Opex FC as well as Circle P&L
- Closed coordination with BI team to get customer insights and treads
- Providing performance business insights to stake holders which help them to take better business decisions
- Foreseeing the challenges and its impacts on business and suggesting ways to overcome these challenges
- Coordinating with segments, regions, technology and marketing for 3G/4G roll-out and sites deployment
- Develop the existing channel for Digital products distribution
- Align Channel commissioning, reporting/ visibility, distribution and BTL activities across relevant products
Years of Experience
5 – 6 year relevant Planning experience required.