Primary Experience in
Marketing & Sales
Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Candidates with background in analytics/data science will be given favorable consideration.
- Responsible for health of prepaid segments.
- Developing reports and dashboards for consistent in-depth monitoring of key customer & network KPIs using data from our data warehouse.
- Ad-hoc and periodic analysis to identify challenges and opportunities that would solve customers’ & retailers’ problems and bring value to the organization.
- Collaborating with regional and HQ teams to follow up on executions and consolidate insights to be shared with segment head.
- Execution of voice/data/hybrid campaigns through development of business cases, coordination with technology, subscriber impact analysis and trade/ATL communication rollout.
- Creating views for the management that expand relationships between market changes and communication on subscriber health.
- Develop competition trackers and insights at a city level to develop campaigns and product recommendations.
- Express ideas on solutions to support business KPIs
- Planning and execution of communication calendar on weekly/monthly basis
Years of Experience
•Experience in analysis of business trends / monitoring of KPI related to Business area •Experience in trade marketing & communication rollout. • Experience in business planning & target setting at trade/distribution levels.