Primary Experience in
LLB (LLM shall be an added advantage)
· Will be required to interact and work with multiple teams.
· Strong knowledge of data privacy, data handling and data classification.
· Capable of conducting data privacy compliance reviews and audits.
· Good presentation skills.
· Good multitasking skills.
· You are motivated to learn more about the area.
· Should be able to handle the affairs so assigned independently.
· Should be able to work under pressure while maintaining the quality of work.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal & written).
· Good analytical skills.
- Representing the Company before the Law enforcement Agencies in relation to Data Handling and Data Breach Incidents.
- Perform Privacy Risk Assessment in accordance with the guidelines and format shared by the Group.
- Negotiating and Reviewing Data Protection Agreements to ensure the responsibility is placed on the vendors/processors to keep the data secure and process the data legitimately.
- Providing solutions to complex scenarios while ensuring compliance with the privacy laws, regulations and the Group Manuals.
- Stay updated with the reforms and developments on the privacy related regulations, laws; and ensuring compliance with such developments.
- Adopting International best practices on handling data privacy.
- Establishing and running privacy compliance program.
- Ensure that the Company is advised on the statutory and group-internal requirements regarding data privacy.
- Establishing a strong privacy strategy to achieve the objective of becoming the favorite partner of the customer from the privacy aspect.
- Ensuring adjustment of data processing activities to bring in line with the privacy requirements.
- Liaison with the Group on privacy related matters and implementing guidelines shared by the Group.
- Conducting company-wide awareness sessions with various stakeholders and targeted sessions with teams processing personal information.
- Collaborate with Information Security, Compliance and other relevant teams to ensure alignment between security and privacy compliance programs including policies, practices, and investigations.
- Appoint Data Controllers in various departments handling personal information and train these Data Controllers so they develop a good understanding and implement the privacy manual in their respective domains.
- Train Data Controllers to run privacy risk assessments on various projects and review Data Protection Agreements and regularly support them in performing these tasks.
Years of Experience