Quality Testing Lab Manager would be required to
· Manage all physical labs testing Including Tear, Tensile, Crocking, Stiffness, and Shrinkages etc. according to ISO or AATC STANDARDS.
· Look after washing technique to match Customer wash target.
· Control & set defect grading system for fabric according to customer standards.
· Manage all quality related issues with production team & set fabric tolerances according to customer requirements.
· Conduct different tests related to the fabric such as Colourfastness testing, Chemical testing of binders, Chemical testing of pigments and printing dyes, Chemical testing of Printing Auxiliaries like fixers, softeners & detergents , Colour matching with pigments and dyes with Data colour tool system, Special effect of printing, discharge printing & disperse printing.
Moreover the role also require the Manager to report to senior management on the results of the tests that are performed.