· The candidate should have experience of implementing, monitoring and supervising biometric/automatic attendance system and processing payroll accordingly in a timely fashion.
· The candidate should have experience of designing merit based compensation plans for employees by using KPI's.
· The candidate should have experience of right sizing.
· He/She prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs on group or individual basis.
· He/She maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
· He/She maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
· He/She completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· He/She maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· He/She maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.