· Lead and build capability/capacity of E-Channel services.
· Develop and manage E-Commerce services, Website, Digital Marketing & Media Buying, Social Media, APP and Self-Services.
· Responsible for development of online revenue channels and enhancement of current streams.
· Management of Online campaigns to increase sales and develop complete eco system for customers.
· Managing and improving business and revenue through Platforms & Partnerships.
· Responsible to devise, roll-out and periodically evaluate Web, Social Media and Digital Strategy for the company.
· Lead operations, development and enablement of web assets (Social, websites and blogs) for leads, Sales &
· Digital Customer Engagement and build the digital community
· Managing visibility and Brand equity online through efficient use of Digital Marketing Agency and in-house
team to roll-out paid and Free of Cost campaigns.
· Lead application developments, enhancement and reporting management (Digital Applications, Smartphone Application, Web Applications, In-house Applications and Portals).
· Ensure smooth operations, contracts and financial dealings and day-to-day management of Digital and Web Content Agencies. Budget management.
· Lead the management of company owned communication assets including Bulk SMS, USSD Menu, MSC Prompts,
E-top up messages. Resolve issues and Ensure smooth operations.
· Evaluate and set direction for Digital (web and social media) Content by aligning with Company objectives and business strategy, Lead the evaluation of social and web tools. (Listening, selling, SEO and work-flow management).
· Evaluate and improve campaign proposals, evaluate quality of work, turn-around-time and performance of Digital Agency.
· Guide team and agency to optimize online campaigns. Obtain management approvals where there is cost involved.
· To serve and collaborate with all commercial departments as stakeholders and product teams for promotion of their products/areas online.
· Financial management, reconciliations & inventory management.
· Vendor Management which includes contracts, payments, commissions and stock.
· Continuously review competition landscape and propose suggested strategy to management for approvals.