Primary Experience in
Database Administration (DBA)
Bcs/Mcs or other relevant degree from well reputed university.
Position holder will be responsible of performance monitoring, database tuning, capacity
planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration, security,
troubleshooting, backup and data recovery.
- Monitors, maintains and fine tune existing database for table space, efficiency,
standards, and performance on existing databases.
- Develops, implements, and oversees database policies and procedures to
ensure the integrity and availability of databases and their accompanying
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of development, implementation,
maintenance and support of Oracle 9i, 1og & 11g databases on Windows and
- Exposure & experience on Microsoft SQL Server 2003, 2008 and 2008R2, 2012
2014 would be a plus.
- Exposure to Oracle 12c would be a plus.
- Experience with Real Application Clusters (11gr2/12c) setup, configuration,
troubleshooting and general management including node addition, deletion etc.
Years of Experience