Primary Experience in
Bsc/Mcs or other relevant degree from well reputed university. MCSE, CCNP Certificate
The candidate must have the knowledge of:
- Microsoft Exchange Server / Edge Server
- MS AD / DNS / DHCP / WDS / WSUS / File-Server
- PFSense / DMZ / VPN / Security Appliances
- Leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all types of
- Willing to take responsibilities with helpful & problem solving attitude
- Ability to configure and solve all levels of network & security problems in real
time, including communication / network troubleshooting, PC and network
configuration, VPN, URL filtering, wireless networks, DNS, IPSec, VoIP, operating
systems and browser related issues.
- Knowledgeable in application transport and network infrastructure protocols
(SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, WINS, NTP, l-TP, HTFP, SMTP, CIFS, LDAP, and Microsoft
AD), and possess an understanding of how to support these applications
protocols when accessed through VPN and firewall appliances.
- Experience in Routers (routing protocols, WLAN configurations, multiple sites),
Switches (VLAN, Spanning Tree, Po E) & VPN (Cisco, IPSEC, SSL, pfSense® etc.).
- Perform fixes at the network device level (switches, routers, firewalls) including
installing patches, backing up configurations and testing changes etc.
Years of Experience
5-7 years in similar capacity