Primary Experience in
BS(CS), BS(IT), MIT,BS(SE) , MBA Fin, CA/ACCA
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Handle Escalation.
- handle heavy work load effectively and efficiently.
- Identify and capture needs for improvements, put forward these to relevant responsible.
- Has own and conduct customer dialogues with respect to operational issues.
- Own operational meeting arenas towards customers.
- Act as a Service Delivery Manager to deliver on Customer SLA.
- Govern progress of ticket resolution in light of SLAs with business users.
- Governance of end-to-end SLA’s with the Customer & vendor.
- Own and run operational meeting arenas towards the Customer (Service Delivery Meetings).
- Report on issues logged by Customers using the meeting arenas.
- Keep updated on and present the planned activities for the platform.
- Discuss roles and escalation model with the customer.
- Participate in vendor meetings with escalations from customer.
- Responsible for efficiency measures within operation.
- Govern and execute system upgrades ensuring complete testing cycles.
- Respond to the escalations received from customer.
- Train and guide service desk for better first call resolution.
- Train and guide Service Desk for newly on-boarded applications and systems in scope.
- Suggest and contribute to strengthen contract towards vendor.
- Own Crisis Management process and execute when required.
- Operational excellence/excellent execution.
- (Compliance) security/regulatory.
- KPI reporting.
Years of Experience