Years of Experience
5+ years of relevant experience at Managerial level in shared services / MNCs / reputable organization
ACA/ACMA/ACCA Member. Lean Six Sigma & Oracle Certifications.
- Deliver on operational goals as per the departmental strategy and targets.
- Deliver to agreed SLAs & KPIs with stakeholders.
- Identify and implement process improvement initiative including standardization of process along with global process owners and service delivery managers.
- Deliver on operational excellence targets and ensure employee engagement levels as agreed with line.
- Be the customer interface for the respective area and represent S2P Team in monthly forums with the customers.
- Supervising sub team/s responsible for invoice processing and payments.
- Overseeing daily routines for various geographical teams under this process.
- Providing support to team in delivering daily tasks.
- Acting on all escalations from stakeholders.
- Planning and Management of daily team deliverables.
- Act as first POC for all escalations from stakeholders, Analyze and prepare responses.
- Implementation of best practices for Source to Pay process.
- Collaborating in implementation of the end to end Source to Pay process, driving process standardization across Group.
- Work with the Global Process Owner to implement improvements and standardization in the end to end S2P process.
- Creating a positive business relationship with business stakeholders.
- Participate in key governance meetings as defined under the Governance model.
- Work with the Procurement functions across Customer BUs.
- Work with project teams in developing, testing and implementations of large Scale ERP, Cloud based workflow tools.
- Work with Customer BUs Finance teams to support them in the implementation of their relevant strategies.
- Developing key performance metrics to enhance performance.
- Reporting to line management on overall performance for this process.
- Identifying opportunities to improve policies and procedures.
- Ensuring documentation and updation of SOPs, SoW and DTPs.
- Compliance to IFRS and closing at the end of each reporting period.
- Maintain adequate internal controls over process and ensure all activities are in accordance with generally accepted accounting procedures.
- Review and sign-off regular and exception reporting.
- Act as focal point for effective communication with other process and cross functional teams.
- Explore synergies across the processes and implementing best practice.
- Supporting internal and external audits of BUs.
- Monitor the performance of teams managed by direct reports.
- Support recruitment, motivation, retention and training and development needs of team members.
- Manage ad hoc projects and tasks as and when required.