N.G.O & Social Service
Years of Experience
At least 6 years of experience in related area
Secondary Education. Bachelor Degree in Finance, Administration, or other related fields is highly desirable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Initiative, analytical judgment, ability to work under pressure, ethics and honesty.
- Ability to use information and communication technology as a tool and resource.
- Experience in the field of environmental management is an asset.
- Proficiency in English and Urdu.
- Bear responsibilities for logistics, procurement, finance and recruitment for the project, in accordance with corporate rules and regulations as well as donor’s requirements.
- Prepare all financial and administrative documents related to the project implementation.
- Develop quarterly and annual budget plans for recruitment of personnel; maintain financial records and monitoring systems to record and reconcile expenditures, balances, payments and other data for day-to-day transaction and reports.
- Advise and assist Project staff, experts and consultants on all respects of allowances, salary advances, travel claims and other financial and administrative matters, and calculate and authorize payments due for claims and services.
- Provide organizational and administrative support in implementation of project activities including organization of roundtables, workshops, trainings, working meetings and other events.
- Prepare detailed cost estimates and participate in budget analysis and projections as required to handle all financial operations of the project office, make cash payments and reconcile all accounts in required time frame.
- Maintain, update and transmit inventory records of non-expendable equipment in accordance with organization rules.
- Perform cash custodian’s duties being primarily responsible for project’s cash disbursements and maintain project’s petty cash book and payrolls related to the regional offices.
- Ensure leave monitoring of project staff, check the accuracy and proper completion of monthly leave reports.
- Analyze the potential problems concerning administrative-financial issues and take respective measures to provide adequate project’s resources on time for implementation of the project activities.
- Encourage awareness of and promotion of gender equality among project staff and partners.
- Ensure full compliance of administrative and financial processes and financial records with organization rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Define the cost-effective measures for optimal use of resources of the project.
- Maintenance of administrative control records such as commitments and expenditures.
- Confirmation of availability of funds prior to review by supervisor; creation of vendor setup information in Atlas.
- Maintenance of data integrity in the database, control programme; analysis of results and initiation of corrective actions when necessary.
- Perform other duties related to personnel, administrative and financial issues of project as required.
- Proper control of supporting documents of funds and activities.
- Provision of the information for the audit.
- Fundamental knowledge of processes, methods and procedures.
- Knowledge related to financial resources management, including formulating budgets, maintaining Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables, reporting).
- Understands the main processes and methods of work regarding to the position.
- Possesses basic knowledge of organizational policies and procedures relating to the position and applies them consistently in work tasks.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of information technology and applies it in work assignments.
- Presentation of information on best practices in organizational change.
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems and proposes solutions.
- Demonstrating/safeguarding ethics and integrity.
- Demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgment.
- Self-development, initiative-taking.
- Acting as a team player and facilitating team work.
- Facilitating and encouraging open communication in the team, communicating effectively.
- Creating synergies through self-control.
- Managing conflict.
- Learning and sharing knowledge and encourage the learning of others. Promoting learning and knowledge management/sharing is the responsibility of each staff member.
- Informed and transparent decision making.